Business Studies Teacher | Ilford | Easter Start
Principal Recruitment Technology
A secondary school in Ilford are looking for a Business Studies Teacher to join their thriving Business Studies Department.
The successful candidate must have experience of teaching across a range of key stages, with the ability to raise student achievement and add value to the Business curriculum, as well as knowledge and understanding of the current specifications at Key Stage 3, 4.
The Ideal candidate:
- QTS or NQT – Relevant experience taken into consideration.
- Strong Classroom Management skills.
- Has good subject knowledge to deliver engaging lessons.
- Can adopt their teaching style to a diverse range of pupils.
- Can deliver Geography at KS3 and KS4.
- A team player that can collaborate with the Business department.
- You will need a valid Enhanced DBS or are happy to proceed to apply for a new one.
- You must hold a QTS/NQT or must be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient experience.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!