Civil/Digital Engineering Assessor | Immediate Start | Newham
Principal Recruitment Technology
One of our Universities are currently recruiting for a Civil/Digital Engineering Assessor to join. Their vision is to create technology and employer-led education that provides leaners with the ability to exceed their potential, celebrate their diversity and embrace the opportunities of the 4th industrial revolution.
This position will be recruited on a permanent, part time contract (3 days per week). The role is for 22 hours per week and the working days are flexible.
The responsibilities will include:
- To work with apprentices and employers to select relevant NVQ units required to meet the requirements of the qualification.
- Liaise with employers to support the negotiation of the apprentice(s) learning needs in the workplace, and work with academics to provide coaching and support to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours they will need to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
- Organising IQA activity and standardisation meetings across all apprenticeship programmes as well as will support the Head of Apprenticeships with employer engagement.
- The assessment process of the NVQ’s the LDE UTC deliver as part of the following apprenticeship standards: Level 3 Digital Engineering Standards – (NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Built Environment Design).
- Be accountable for the NVQ learning and achievement of all apprentices undertaken within the allocation, ensuring robust and accurate tracking and performance data is recorded.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A1/TAQA Assessor Award (A)
- Relevant IQA qualification (A)
- If no CSCS card, willingness to obtain one Membership of a professional body such as ICE Level 3 or 4 qualification in Civil Engineering Vocational Industry experience.
They will also have experience of:
- NVQ assessment experience of civil/digital engineering.
- Specifically, L3 Diploma in Civil Engineering for Technicians and/or L3 Diploma in Built Environment Design (A,C,D).
- Experience of working with apprentices (A,C).
- Industry experience in Civil and /or Digital Engineering profession (A, C, D).
If you are passionate about education and are looking for a fulfilling role that allows you to make a difference in the lives of young people, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today and join our team of dedicated education professionals.
Start Date: ASAP
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!