Head Personal Assistant | Ongar | Immediate Start
Principal Recruitment Technology
This Academy are looking for an individual to take on the role of Head Personal Assistant. They are member of Bridge Academy Trust which educates children aged 3-19. Young people attending schools within Bridge Academy Trust enjoy, enrich and achieve.
- Manage the Master’s calendar mainly managing appointments and travel requirements, setting up electronic Teams and/or Zoom meetings, organising appointments where necessary.
- Liaise with the Master, Senior Management Team (SMT) and various other stakeholders (both internal and external) on the Master’s behalf.
- Have access to the Master’s email inbox, replying on behalf of the Master where appropriate, managing emails and ensuring confidentiality
- Support in-person meetings by greeting the Master’s visitors with good manners and ensuring they have a pleasant visit.
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries or issues that require the Master’s attention, either by telephone call, email or in person.
- Manage requests for absence for pupils from parents, replying on behalf of the Master and disseminating any resulting absences to the relevant people. Keep a log of all absences to inform future requests.
- Manage the School’s list of former staff and other guests, organising invitations to school events and organising RSVPs.
- General help at wider school events which take place throughout the year.
- Fulfil other reasonable requests from the Master.
- You must be local or willing to commute.
- You must have similar experience.
- You must hold a DBS or be willing to apply for one.
If you are a high-calibre English teacher and you are available to teach from September, don’t miss this chance.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!