Premises Assistant | Temp to perm | Norwood | Immediate Start
Principal Recruitment Technology
Our client is looking for a Premises Assistant to join their team at a Sixth Form located in Norwood, London. As a Premises Assistant, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of our school facilities, helping to maintain a safe, clean and functional environment for our students, staff and visitors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- – Carrying out routine checks to ensure the premises are in good order.
- – Reporting any maintenance issues promptly.
- – Undertaking basic repairs and maintenance as required.
- – Assisting with setting up for events and activities.
- – Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in an educational or public sector setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks and solve problems efficiently.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required.
Please note that this is a temp to perm role that starts immediately.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £100.00-£140.00 per day