Government and Politics | Law Teacher – Sept
Principal Recruitment Technology
A secondary school in Aldgate is in need of a Teacher of Government and Politics from September 2022, the successful candidate will be an individual that understands the schools ethos and is excited by the challenge of working in Government and Politics.
He or she will be enthusiastic and energetic, looking for opportunities to craft engaging explorations and discoveries from any aspect of school life.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who has had experience of teaching the subject within a secondary setting. The ideal candidate would also have some experience delivering Law.
This post would equally suit either an experienced practitioner wanting a new challenge or a newly qualified teacher.
The successful candidate for the Teacher of Government & Politics role will:
· Hold DfE Qualified Teacher Status, an undergraduate degree.
· Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires pupils and have experience of teaching in a successful school
· Have a track record of successful learning and teaching and delivering results
· Have the ability to draw upon their professional background to demonstrate their ability to successfully teach up to GCSE & A Level
· Be creative in delivering a rigorous, academic curriculum
· Believe that every child can and will succeed
· Be flexible, collaborative and resilient
· Contribute to the whole life of the school through our extensive enrichment programme.
· Have the highest ambitions for your pupils, the department, the school and yourself
If you are a high calibre Government & Politics teacher and you are available to teach, don’t miss this chance.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a teaching qualification and QTS along with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
Principal | We connect schools with educators!