MFL Teacher | French & Spanish | Hornsey
Principal Recruitment Technology
We are looking for a talented and committed Modern Foreign Language Teacher with the ability to inspire students and to join a Principal client school in Hornsey.
The successful candidate must have experience of teaching across a range of key stages, with the ability to raise student achievement and add value within the MFL curriculum, as well as knowledge and understanding of the current MFL specifications at Key Stage 4.
Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for teaching your subject is essential. This role requires an outstanding and confident classroom practitioner of Languages (French/Spanish) who can demonstrate the very highest standards of teaching.
- To be responsible for teaching pupils according to their educational needs mainly in the area(s) of MFL.
- To consider advice and to follow the direction given by the Head of the relevant Department(s) and Senior Staff
- To plan and prepare courses and lessons, using a variety of teaching methods and to provide written/oral feedback on class and homework, in accordance with the scheme of work.
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, maintaining accurate records and using the information to inform teaching and learning.
- To endeavour to establish a good rapport with classes and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework (according to school policy).
- To attend departmental meetings.
- To participate in the development of appropriate syllabuses, materials, reviews of schemes of work and policies. To contribute to the department’s improvement plan and its implementation.
This is a community school that serves a richly diverse area of North London, with many ethnic groups and languages represented. We have good facilities, including sports facilities, and opportunities to teach across the full age range.
If you are a high calibre MFL teacher and you’re looking to take the next step to teach for the new academic year, don’t miss this chance.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a teaching qualification and QTS along with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, great rates and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!