Computing Teacher Needed | Great Rates!
Principal Recruitment Technology
An all-boys school in Waltham Forest are searching for a Computing teacher to join their team in September 2022. With a strong Head of Department, you will be led by someone with great experience and fantastic working relationships with his staff. You will be assisted by a SLT member for support and guidance throughout your day-to-day running’s of your role.
The school is located close to a tube station, with great links throughout London.
The successful candidate will be an individual that understands the schools ethos and is excited by the challenge of working in Computer Science. He or she will be enthusiastic and energetic and have a great understanding of Python and Java. The individual would be looking for opportunities to craft engaging explorations and discoveries from any aspect of school life.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who has had experience of teaching the subject within the secondary setting. This post would equally suit either an experienced practitioner wanting a new challenge or a newly qualified teacher wanting to work with a school with a diverse set of students.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold DfE Qualified Teacher Status, an undergraduate degree.
Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires pupils and have experience of teaching in successful school
- An innovative, dynamic and creative person with excellent interpersonal skills
- High expectations of students in terms of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Enthusiasm for developing innovative approaches to learning, teaching and student participation
- The learner at the centre of their vision
- Excellent classroom practitioner
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower our students to achieve
- Have a track record of successful learning and teaching and delivering results
- Have the ability to draw upon their professional background to demonstrate their ability to successfully teach up to GCSE & A Level
- Be creative in delivering a rigorous, academic curriculum
- Believe that every child can and will succeed
- Be flexible, collaborative and resilient
- Contribute to the whole life of the school through our extensive enrichment programme.
- Have the highest ambitions for your pupils, the department, the school, and yourself
If you are a high calibre Computer Science teacher and you are available to teach, don’t miss this chance.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, great rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
Principal | We connect schools with educators!