Catholic RE Teacher | Girls Redbridge Academy | September 2022
Principal Recruitment Technology
An Academy in Redbridge are looking for an outstanding teacher of Catholic RE who has had experience of teaching within the secondary setting. This post would equally suit either an experienced senior leader wanting a new challenge or an experienced middle leader wishing to work with a group of dynamic school leaders as they develop their leadership skills. The school aims to empower their girls to learn, to lead and to serve.
The RE Department is at the heart of the school and is a core subject along with English, Maths and Science. In their Catholic school it is essential that the content and character of their Religious Studies curriculum is Christian and in particular Roman Catholic. They also try to ensure that the programme satisfies other legitimate needs in a multi-faith, multi-racial and multi-cultural society. Their programme represents their traditional faith, preparing their students for life in the real world. Their syllabus, like the mission of the school, seeks to develop the whole person.
The successful candidate for the position of Teacher of RE will:
· Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires pupils and has experience of teaching in a successful inner-city school
· Hold DfE Qualified Teacher Status, an undergraduate degree and preferably a postgraduate Degree
· Have a track record of successful learning and teaching and delivering results
· Experience of line management
· Excellent organisational skills and people management
· Good understanding of whole school behaviour strategies and inclusion issues
· Believe that every child can and will succeed
What the school offers:
· A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
· A network of outstanding practitioners and leaders to collaborate with and learn from
· A range of leadership and management opportunities to prepare you on your journey ahead
· If you are a high calibre teacher of Economics or Business’ and you are available to teach for the final term don’t miss this chance.
If you are a high calibre teacher of RE and you are available to teach for September, don’t miss this chance.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, great rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
Principal | We connect schools with educators!