School Receptionist | Administrator – Enfield
Principal Recruitment Technology
An Academy in Northeast London are looking to recruit a Receptionist with a positive and proactive approach to join our administrative team and support the smooth running of the academy reception desk. You will join the administrative team of 5 staff. The team is enthusiastic, flexible and determined to ensure that the academy runs smoothly. They have a strong, mutually supportive team ethos and regularly share ideas. The team is based in the administrative offices at the front of the Academy.
Previous experience within an academy, school or other educational setting is an
advantage. What’s essential is an approachable and engaging manner with the ability
to communicate with ease with staff and students, good organisational skills combined
with the ability to work to tight deadlines. A good working knowledge of MS Office
applications and excellent attention to detail is also needed. A knowledge of the
Bromcom Management Information System would be an advantage but training will be
Needed requirements for this role:
· To perform reception and telephone duties to provide courteous advice, information and help staff, students, parents and outside agencies in a manner reflecting the ethos of the Academy
· To convey messages to staff, parents and students promptly and accurately
· To respond to emails of a general nature
· To provide refreshments for meetings
· To maintain a welcoming and resourced reception area reflecting the ethos of the Academy
· To monitor stocks of office stationary and to liaise with the Finance office to place orders when required.
This is a community school that serves a richly diverse area of North London, with many ethnic groups and languages represented. They have good facilities, including sports facilities, and opportunities to progress through the different roles available in the school.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, great rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
Principal | We connect schools with educators!