Waltham Forest – Cover Supervisor Required
Principal Recruitment Technology
An all-boys secondary school in Waltham Forest is looking for a Cover Supervisor to join their team from immediately, this school is located close to a Central Line station. The Cover Supervisor needs to be experienced in Covering classes and previous experience in supporting the Cover Coordinator.
The right person for this role would need to have strong behaviour management skills, be an excellent communicator and have sound attention to detail. The ideal candidate would need to share the same vision and passion as the school does, which is to have enthusiasm towards growth of students, someone who is determined to make a difference to the lives of pupils and staff.
Some of the basic requirements for this role:
· Educated to at least GCSE Level, including in English and mathematics
· Good knowledge and skills in the use of ICT/Technology
· An ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· An ability to work creatively as an individual and as part of a team
· Up to date training in health and safety and an excellent track record in the field of health and safety.
· Attention to detail/ability to enter data accurately
· Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Ability to cope with periods of pressure and prioritise workload accordingly so that deadlines are met
· Ability to work unaided
· Willing to undergo continual professional training
· Discrete and experience of handling confidential data
· Supportive of the school ethos and its Equal Opportunities Policy, and be aware of the implications of working in an educational establishment
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, great rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.