Maths KS5 Teacher – Redbridge | Immediately
A school situated in Gants Hill with a reputation for striving for excellence are searching for a Maths teacher (KS5) to join their team. The relevant teacher would have minimal dealing with challenging behaviour, the school is looking for some vibrant and enthusiastic with a great knowledge of the national curriculum. The department has clear priorities for raising performance standards and is committed to the improvement and development of all teachers.
There is a strong focus on improving the quality of teaching and learning with staff planning together and sharing best practices. Candidates would ideally have experience of teaching a Maths at both GCSE and A level but applications from ECT’s will be considered. The school is as passionate about developing its staff as it is about developing students, both inside the classroom; come and be a part of our future and let us help and guide yours.
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
• You will be an excellent, enthusiastic, and experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
• Can motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results.
• Have the ability to enthuse and inspire students with a love of Maths.
• Be able to inspire students to learn and achieve and have a strong commitment to the highest of standards.
• Be keen to drive the development of related extra-curricular activities and partnerships.
• Enjoy working in a challenging but highly rewarding environment and be flexible in response to the day-to-day requirements of a large, busy academy.
If you are a high calibre teacher of Maths and you are available to teach for September, don’t miss this chance.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one immediately, along with at least three months of experience in the last two years. If this is you then download our app today and register your interest in this job for automatic shortlisting.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value.