Premises / Facilities Assistant Needed – ASAP – Wembley
Premises / Facilities Assistant Needed Urgently – ASAP Start – Wembley
A school-based in Wembley is looking for a Premises / Facilities Assistant to join their independent and exciting school where not one day is the same.
Your duties will include:
- Assist with maintaining the security of the premises and its contents in accordance with the School’s requirements.
- Undertake “handypersons” duties as directed by the Premises & Security Manager. Assist in maintaining appropriate records.
- Respond to emergencies with gas, electricity and water and, if necessary, liaise with the Premises & Security Manager
- Ensure the heating plant and equipment is efficiently and effectively operated, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Undertake porterage tasks as required including setting up and clearing away furniture.
- Assist with any periodic planned preventative maintenance as required.
- Comply with the requirements of Health and Safety procedures
- Undertake continued professional development to maintain and enhance your skills and create opportunities.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
The school is looking for someone that has school experience but is not essential.
Must have valid Enhanced DBS or be willing to process a new DBS.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months of experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!