PMLD / Personal Care TA – Needed ASAP
PMLD/ Personal Care TA – Needed ASAP
An academy in Newham is looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant to work with their PMLD department. They have a large supportive department with many staff members including Teachers, SENCO’s, Lead Teachers and Support Staff.
This school has been serving the community for over 20 years and has a great reputation for helping this students grow as individuals.
The perfect candidate will need:
- Experience of working with students
- A keen want to work in a team
- Have a caring demeanour to help
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom.
- Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs.
- Work with the teacher to establish an appropriate learning environment.
- Work with the teacher in lesson planning, evaluating, and adjusting lessons/work plans as appropriate (*discuss not possible in secondary school).
- Monitor and evaluate pupils’ responses to learning activities through observation and planned recording of achievement against pre-determined learning objectives.
- Provide objective and accurate feedback and reports as required, to the SENCo/teacher, contributing to reviews of systems/records as requested.
- To attend and participate positively in team and other meetings as required.
- To provide cover for the work of other team members in their absence as required.
- To participate positively in training and Performance Management.
- To comply with Health & Safety within the workplace to ensure the safety of all stakeholders.
- To be always smart and presentable, complying with the dress code.
- To always maintain a courteous, helpful, and polite response to all stakeholders.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold experience within a secondary environment along with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates, and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!