FMS Finance Officer Needed For Waltham Forest School
This is a school-based position located in Leyton, Waltham Forest. You will work closely with (and report to) the Headteacher & Business Manager within the school.
As Finance Officer, you will be an integral part of the school, responsible for ensuring high standards of financial integrity. You will manage the daily and monthly financial processes in the school, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Schools Financial Handbook.
This school is an Infant School in Leyton, Waltham Forest. It’s a new part of a cluster of schools within a local federation. The headteacher of this school will be looking after the development of 3 other schools. The relevant candidate has a chance to help develop the federation with the head teacher, so an ambitious candidate is ideal for this role.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ensuring accurate and timely processing of purchase invoices and other documents using SAP Concur invoice approval system and PS Financials accounting software, reconciling supplier statements, and preparing payment runs for authorisation
· Assisting the SBManager with the preparation of month-end and year-end accounts
· Use of SIMS FMS (Financial Management Systems)
· English and Maths GCSE grade A-C, or equivalent
· Experience in running effective administrative and financial systems, ideally within a school environment
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially excel, PSF financials desirable
· Strong organisational and time-management skills and the ability to delegate appropriately
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a teaching qualification and QTS along with at least three months of experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!