SENCO – Hornsey – ASAP Start
A high performing since its inception in 1887 is seeking a SENCO. They were the highest performing school for progress in Haringey in 2017/2018 and consistently perform in the 20% of schools nationally. They are one of the nest schools in the borough and their students and outcomes prove this year on year.
- Put provision in place to ensure that progress of pupils with SEN improves relative to those without SEN.
- Liaising with the Deputy SENCO to complete tasks
- Ensure that the school carries out its statutory responsibilities regarding all students with a Statement of Special Educational Needs.
- Support all staff in understanding the needs of SEN pupils.
- Support departmental developments of SEN provision.
- Monitor progress towards targets for pupils with SEN.
- Analyse and interpret relevant school, local and national data.
- Liaise with staff, parents, external agencies and other schools to co-ordinate their contribution, provide maximum support and ensure continuity of provision.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!