Walthamstow Primary School | (SIMS) Administrator
Walthamstow Primary School | (Must Be Trained in SIMS) Administrator
A large Primary school that is part of a trust of 10 schools need an Administrator to join their team immediately, this school has an excellent reputation in the community.
This school is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to mix in with their team. Their senior leadership and middle management are very diverse.
Responsibility of Role:
· Dealing with all incoming telephone calls, answering queries, giving school
· information, taking messages where appropriate.
· Signing in all visitors received at Reception, ensuring the correct lanyards are given.
· Dealing with visiting parents in a professional manner, liaising with teaching staff,
· Behavioural Support staff or Heads of Learning where appropriate.
· Signing in all late pupils at Reception and recording late information in Sims
· Signing out all pupils leaving the school premises, issuing slips where necessary and
· recording information in Sims promptly.
· Receiving deliveries and parcels and ensuring these are left safely and securely in the
· office or in the foyer.
· Dealing with pupil enquiries, referring them to the appropriate staff where necessary.
· Ensuring key information and messages are passed on to staff in the office.
· Sorting and distributing all incoming post promptly.
· Processing all external mail for collection.
· Updating student records on SIMS including name and address changes as directed by the line manager.
· Ordering goods and services on behalf of the Principal’s PA, Head of Primary and the Finance and HR Office.
· Issuing letters confirming pupil attendance as directed by the line manager.
· Assisting staff with day to day administration including letters/reports going out to parents (printing letters, stuffing envelopes and franking).
· Assisting the line manager on ensuring staff/telephone lists on Reception are up to date.
· Assist in laying out refreshments for staff INSET sessions and school events as and
· when required.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a teaching qualification and QTS along with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds! – princiap-education.co.uk/download
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!