Governance Assistant – Part Time – Enfield
Governance Assistant – Part Time – Enfield – 18hrs Per Week
The School is looking to appoint someone to support the Governance Officer and provide both clerking and administrative support to our governing body and committee meetings.
An opportunity has arisen at an Academy based in Enfield to be an integral part of the central services team of our Multi Academy Trust which currently supports four academies and the Board of Trustees to help deliver outstanding opportunities for our children and their families.
What will be expected of you?
- Support the Governance Officer and provide both clerking and administrative support to our governing body and committee meetings.
- Excellent communication skills are required to liaise with a range of stakeholders such as board members, governors, head teachers, teaching staff, and support staff.
- dealing with confidential information, so will need to be trustworthy and discreet in order to meet our data protection obligations.
- You will be able to work on your own initiative and be proactive in completing tasks promptly. Your workload will change frequently; being adaptable is very important in this role.
What you’ll get in return:
- CPD and opportunities across the Trust
- Health Shield membership (employee assistant programme supporting with wellbeing and offers many attractive discounts)
- Free onsite car parking for staff
- Subsidised canteen for lunches
- Generous pensions scheme through the LGPS
You will need a valid Enhanced DBS or are happy to proceed to apply for a new one.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months of experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!