Head of ART and DT – Barnet – Urgently Required – Great Pay!
Head of ART and DT – Barnet – Urgently Required – Great Pay
An OFSTED GOOD school based in the heart of Barnet is seeking a motivated and talented Head of Art and DT to join their welcoming and friendly team.
“Their students always try their best and never give up knowing that they will be nurtured and supported to achieve their ambitions”
They are looking for who will be a highly effective leader and will add value to the pupils and staff at the school.
- Be passionate about Art and Design Technology
- Communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents.
- Raise aspirations, expectations and achievements of all students regardless of ability.
- Be a team player and contribute to the further development of the Science department.
- Development and implementation of departmental policies and practices in line with whole school expectations.
- Use of a range of data to inform policies, practices, expectations, targets and teaching methods.
- Formulation of a department action plan and identification of clear targets for improvement.
- Evaluating students’ examination grades and progress.
- Teach Science at all key stages.
- Ensure students understand and follow all safety rules for laboratory experiments and are aware of the proper actions to take during accidents and emergencies
- Evaluating the effectiveness of staff as required by the school policy and using the process further to develop the personal and professional effectiveness of individual staff.
You will need a valid Enhanced DBS or are happy to proceed to apply for a new one.
You must hold a QTS/NQT or must be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient experience.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!