School Administrator with SIMS – Urgently Required – Hornsey
School Administrator – SIMS – Urgently Required – Hornsey
A school in Hornsey is looking for an Administrator with SIMS experience to join their team immediately, the school has a very diverse team that supports the administrative structure of the school.
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be organised, and ideally have experience of working in an office and administrative setting.
Needed requirements for this role:
- Strong knowledge of working with a database (SIMS preferred)
- Ability to use your own initiative, recognising when to seek support and advice.
- An excellent understanding of knowing how to use Microsoft office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students with different cultural barriers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Can work in a team and create a positive environment.
- Must be professional and flexible.
This is a community school that serves a richly diverse area of North London, with many ethnic groups and languages represented. We have good facilities, including sports facilities, and opportunities to progress through the different roles available in the school.
You must hold an Enhanced DBS or happy to apply for a new DBS.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies.
Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!