Reprographics Officer | Primary School
A well ran primary school in Hoxton is looking for a full-time Reprographics Resource Officer to start immediately from the school. You would be reporting to the School Business Manager and working harmoniously with the Administration team.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Resource room – liaise with finance & facilities to place orders for curriculum resources.
- To report printer problems and place orders for ink.
- Photocopy material for school use, including internal examination papers and other booklets and leaflets as required.
- Photocopy student’s work as requested, ring bind assessment folders, laminate sheets and advice on the presentation and layout formats.
- Monitor the use of photocopying paper and liaise with the facilities and finance team regarding its replenishment and ordering.
- To support the school ethos ‘ASPIRE’ through creating educational and display resources such as certificates and displays.
- To design and install displays in communal areas
- To reduce pupil-facing staff workload by creating resources such as daily class sheets, reading scheme material and desk prompts.
- To adapt all public-facing documents so that they are in line with the school’s branding guidelines such as policy documents, promotional posters, and letterheadings.
- To proofread/ edit all external correspondence such as parent/carer letters and reports.
- To design and coordinate stakeholder communication pieces such as the half-termly newsletter and parent/carer calendar.
The primary purpose of the post is to be responsible for the operation of all reprographic equipment and to provide an efficient reprographics service. The appointee will ensure organisational effectiveness through the creation of resources that enhance the school’s ASPIRE ethos and values. This efficient reprographic service supports the school in fulfilling its educational objectives and continually improve in its teaching and learning within a pleasant and stimulating environment.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard to understand what ‘Supply Staff’ needs from their agency. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.