P/T 3 Days | School HR Assistant | School Experience Needed
Principal Recruitment Technology
Part Time 3 Days | School HR Assistant| School Experience Needed | Hackney
An Academy in Stamford Hill needs a part time HR Assistant to work with their HR team from immediately, the individual would need to have School HR experience. The role will be varied, and the successful candidate will need to be hardworking with excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills. It is a fast paced and busy environment within the HR team. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in and help shape an Academy, at an exciting stage in its development. The post reflects the continued expansion of the Academy and offers significant scope for professional and career development as the Academy continues to grow in size.
- To be a key point of contact for the HR function
- ensuring a high-quality service for internal and external customers
- To be responsible for monitoring the HR inbox dealing with staff queries and requests.
- To provide administration of the annual performance management review (PMR)
- To update and maintain files and records as well as assistance in archiving hard-copy records.
- To maintain training records for mandatory training including, but not limited to, Prevent, Safeguarding, GDPR, Fire Awareness, IT and data security and Equality and Diversity.
- Support the maintenance of the Academy Trust
- Single Central Record in line with Keeping Children
- Safe in Education and internal safeguarding
- To provide the HR function with support to ensure staff have lessons and duties covered.
- To support the HR function with the administration of pre-employment checks related to Safer
- Recruitment, onboarding, sickness, and planned absence, diarising fixed-term contract reviews, and interviews.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a teaching qualification and QTS along with at least three months experience in the last two years. If this is you then download our app today and register your interest in this job for automatic shortlisting.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!