Interim School Office Manager | Need SIMS Experience | Redbridge
Principal Recruitment Technology
Interim School Office Manager | Need School SIMS Experience | Redbridge
A well-known secondary school in Gants Hill is searching for an Office Manager with SIMS experience to cover till the end of December on a long-term absence, this post may continue after December till April. This school is known for serving the local community, they have a great management structure that have a combined 50 years’ experience of running schools.
This candidate must meet the following to be progressed in their application:
- Able to work 8am – 4pm
- Sims Knowledge essential
- Proactive and organised – must be hardworking
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Needs to be First Aid Qualified (Training can be organised)
The responsibility of this role is:
- Supervision of office staff.
- Ensuring sufficient cover of staff during absences.
- Planning work schedules and ensuring that all office staff are aware of impending
works projects etc.
- Delegation of work to office staff as and when necessary.
- Liaison with senior staff relating to work to be undertaken by the office.
- Identifying training needs and bringing them to the attention of the Head of School for discussion.
- Maintaining absence records of all staff.
- Responsibility for the school’s admin support staff.
- Supporting with the school’s accounting procedures and the arrangements required for periodic audits.
- To have overall responsibility for the receipt and safekeeping of dinner money received by the school.
- Induction and training of new staff
- booking staff training and maintaining accurate records of all training
If you feel like you’re a suitable candidate, please apply immediately.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a teaching qualification and QTS along with at least three months experience in the last two years. If this is you then download our app today and register your interest in this job for automatic shortlisting.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!