Science Teacher – Urgently Required – Epping
Principal Recruitment Technology
An exceptional opportunity has just come up at a Church of England school based in Epping. The school readies students for life through an ambitious, relevant curriculum that develops wisdom of the world around them and promotes a love of learning.
Your day-to-day duties as a Science Teacher will include:
- Creating engaging lesson plans that meet the requirements of the National Curriculum, keeping up-to-date with changes.
- Planning classes to include a variety of demonstrations, instruction, hands-on activities, group work and individual projects, providing pupils with opportunities to learn through different methods.
- Teaching lessons at an appropriate level to include all pupils, aiding their understanding of the three major sciences: physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Adapting teaching approach and materials according to the pupils’ abilities, giving them the opportunity to question and investigate.
- Communicating effectively with the pupils so they are clear about the objectives of each lesson and project.
You must have previous experience teaching Science.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!