Teaching Assistant Immediate Start | SEMH Autistic Student
Website Principal Recruitment Technology
A primary school in Bermondsey is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with an Autistic Year 5 student immediately. The relevant TA will be working with SEMH needs.
This school is well known for serving the local community for 100+ years, it has a great ethos of encouraging children to work hard, develop and enjoy their learning experience with the school.
The school takes pride in being a friendly, caring, and welcoming community. They believe very strongly that when children leave their school, they should be confident, kind, and tolerant individuals who have achieved their full potential academically and retain a love of and excitement in learning.
The relevant candidate must:
· Hold an Enhanced DBS/ Willing to apply
· Provide 2 Referee (1 Education)
· To consistently promote positive values, attitudes, and behavior
· To support all pupils in their learning and development, in small groups or with individual pupils as directed, treating them with respect and consideration
· To have high expectations of all pupils’ achievement and a commitment to raising educational standards
· To encourage all pupils to participate in all aspects of school life
· To encourage the social and emotional development of pupils
· To work effectively with individual pupils and small groups under the direction and supervision of a qualified teacher / Higher Level Teaching Assistant
· To help pupils to become more independent
Let’s get started!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard to understand what ‘Supply Staff’ needs from their agency. Transparency, communication, good rates, and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s robust App and experienced team, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary contract, Fixed term contract, Permanent