SEN Teacher – Barnet – ASAP Start – Great Pay
Principal Recruitment Technology
SEN Teacher – Barnet – ASAP Start
The students are at the heart of everything that we do. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and academically ambitious for every child. We strive to provide an education that is inspiring, stimulating and challenging.
- Carry out teaching duties in accordance with the school’s Schemes of Learning, the National Curriculum (where applicable) and public examinations specifications
- Plan and deliver lessons and other learning activities in accordance with the school’s Teaching and Learning Policy, ensuring that all students make progress towards clear learning objectives
- Liaise with other colleagues to prepare and deliver units of learning in a collaborative way (the contribution reflecting the post holder’s level of responsibility)
- Work closely with teaching and other support assistants in ensuring that suitably differentiated material and learning pathways are provided to challenge all students Work collaboratively with staff in the mainstream to provide an appropriate and bespoke curriculum programme of mainstream and PSRP subjects for each of our students
- Set work for students absent from lessons in line with the school’s policies
- Plan and deliver appropriate units of work from ASDAN and Functional Skills programmes to ensure that students are able to develop appropriate social and life skills, keeping records of students’ work and monitoring and maintaining portfolios for external assessment
You must have a QTS or can demonstrate sufficient experience teaching SEN pupils.
You will need a valid Enhanced DBS or happy to proceed to apply for a new one.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds! – principal-education.co.uk/download
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!