DT Technician – Barnet – ASAP Start – Great Pay
Principal Recruitment Technology
DT Technician – Barnet – ASAP Start
The students are at the heart of everything that we do. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and academically ambitious for every child. We strive to provide an education that is inspiring, stimulating and challenging.
The DT Technician:
- Good experience of technician support in a school environment
- Working effectively with secondary aged pupils,
- Clear understanding of classroom roles and responsibilities
- Have an interest in and be skilled in display
- Be an experienced Technician (ideally Secondary school experience) or prepared to undergo training
- Be creative and innovative to engage students in a class
- Passionate about Design and young people
- Have ambition and tenacity
- Encourage students to reach their full potential.
- Have an awareness of Health and Safety in a workshop
You will need a valid Enhanced DBS or happy to proceed to apply for a new one.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds! – principal-education.co.uk/download
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!