Student Welfare Officer – Enfield – Urgently Required
Principal Recruitment Technology
Student Welfare Officer – Enfield – ASAP Start – Urgently Required
An excellent opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic Ofsted-rated ‘good’ school they all can thrive and the staff is highly valued. They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Student Welfare Officer to join our Pastoral and Student Services team. The successful candidate will be passionate about supporting our students and is committed to providing the highest quality of welfare care to our pupils. They will be hard-working, and flexible and will enjoy working collaboratively in a friendly and supportive environment where the goal is to secure the best possible outcomes for students
- Take responsibility for the care and welfare of pupils by providing first aid when necessary
- Give medication to children who need it following the school procedures
- Liaise with parents to write care plans for children who have ongoing conditions and review them at least once a year or as the need arises (Inclusion Leader supports & training given)
- Ensure the care listed in the care plan is implemented on a daily basis
- Record all accidents and incidents and medication given following the school policy
- Liaise closely with parents as required
- Provide training to other first aiders in the school.
- Directly support key pupils with specific medical needs (including diabetes) – training will be provided.
- Write risk assessments for pupils with injuries (i.e. fractures, broken bones) in conjunction with the senior team
- Assist the pastoral team in Student Services
You will need a valid Enhanced DBS or are happy to proceed to apply for a new one.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months of experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!