Experienced Recruitment Consultants | Education Recruitment | Easter Start
Website Principal Recruitment Technology
Experienced Recruitment Consultants| Education Recruitment
Principal are seeking a Recruitment Consultants to assist with our growth, we have positions available both Primary and Secondary.
About the company
Principal is a recruitment agency for the education sector, and we were founded to bring change.
In the same way, Uber uses an app to connect drivers and customers, Principals native app creates a direct connection between its candidates and clients, 24/7/365. – Check it out here principal-education.co.uk
The result is a more efficient, fairer, and non-bias way of working, we believe this market-leading technology gives us an edge over the competition in an industry where everyone says and does the same thing.
Our technology helps consultants perform at a higher level than the average manual consultant as we can achieve more with the same time, furthermore our candidates love it. – We think it’s the future of education recruitment and we hope you agree.
What you will be doing
Your job will be to match candidates seeking work with clients who are seeking candidates, it’s as simple as that.
Only it’s not is it, functionally the business is very simple however it’s fiercely competitive, there are now thousands of consultants in hundreds of agencies fighting for the same bit of work. Thankfully the general quality of the average consultant is poor so with the right training, our revolutionary technology and some grit and work from you it’s easy to stand head and shoulders above the competition.
Here’s what a typical day looks like: –
- Interviewing and screening candidates and then onboarding new candidates seeking work to our app.
- Helping candidates through their vetting process.
- Business development – which includes speaking to prospective clients and showing them the value and what we can do for them.
- Client Visits – as above, but face to face.
- Creating marketing profiles – this will showcase our best talent.
- Shortlisting vacancy – showcasing our best candidates for their roles with beautifully presented polished CVs.
- Candidate communication – keeping candidates updated with their work progress.
- Chasing timesheets ready for invoicing.
Difficult and challenging though it is, it’s immensely rewarding, and the earning potential will rival almost any job.
What sort of characters do well?
- You will need to be mentally strong; people are difficult to deal with and will often let you down last minute – a strong head will keep you positive and solution-focused.
- You will need to be organised – even though we have some top tech there are still processes to follow, as we supply staff into education there are several checks we need to meet before placing a candidate, your organisation skills will be useful here.
- You will need a strong drive – this is a tough job, there are a lot of positives, but they require some sacrifice, there will be long days and high pressure, but success will earn more here than you can in any over job.
- You will need to be a strong communicator – this is the big one, we work with people from all walks of life, and you will need to be able to engage with everyone, show empathy and build rapport quickly so you can break down the barriers and get the heart of any issue.
Earning potential and career progression.
Your pathway is mapped out from day one here, and it’s a meritocracy business. It doesn’t matter how long you have worked here or what experience you have, everyone walks the same path. Once you achieve your levels a promotion is in line which naturally follows a pay rise.
Depending on your experience you will start on any of the following levels and progress up as your billings increase.
OTE earnings are as follows: –
- Trainee £28,000
- Junior £36,000
- Associate £51,000
- Senior £76,000
- Executive £100,000
- Managing Consultant £125,000
- Principal £150,000
- And at Partner Level, you will earn £240,000!
At Principal we pay from the first pound you bill, we have no threshold or desk costs, when you bill, you earn. Our base commission rate starts at 10% of everything you bill and quickly rises to 20%. This will better the top uk agencies by some margin.
You will be predominantly office based, with the occasional WFH day to allow for the various administrative tasks that life presents. The office is based at St Katherines Dock, a short walk from Tower Bridge, Tower Hill, and Fenchurch Street Stations.
What’s It like to work here?
We are a fun, fast-paced business and we are driven to succeed, that said we play as hard as we work!
In the office you will hear the buzz of the sales team, the sound of the sales bells being rung when deals are closed, oh and always some kind Dj set in the background setting the rhythm.
As a key member of the team, you will enjoy regular drinks, events and even Michelin Stared Lunches. Here’s what you have missed recently, a Great Gatsby Style Christmas Party with Casino, Photo Booth, and Charleston Dance lesson! and a Celebration Lunch at Chef Galvin’s flagship city Michelin-starred restaurant, Galvin La Chappelle.
Apply today, give us a call, or pop in and say hi!
This role is an Easter start and we are seeking three new members of staff.