Delivery Consultant | Education Recruitment | Easter Start
Website Principal Recruitment Technology
Delivery Consultant | Education Recruitment
Principal are seeking a Delivery Consultant to assist with our growth.
About the company
Principal is a recruitment agency for the education sector, and we were founded to bring change.
In the same way, Uber uses an app to connect drivers and customers, Principals native app creates a direct connection between its candidates and clients, 24/7/365. – Check it out here principal-education.co.uk
The result is a more efficient, fairer, and non-bias way of working, we believe this market-leading technology gives us an edge over the competition in an industry where everyone says and does the same thing.
Our technology helps consultants perform at a higher level than the average manual consultant as we can achieve more with the same time, furthermore our candidates love it. – We think it’s the future of education recruitment and we hope you agree.
What you will be doing
The role of the delivery consultant is like the role of a recruitment consultant only it’s more of a 180 role and is focused on candidates and delivering orders as opposed to winning business.
In this role you will work directly with a director who will hold the client relationships, together you will deliver the business we have won.
They will be responsible for taking the orders, sales communications, and meetings etc and you will be responsible for the delivery of this work, you will resource, hold the candidate relationships and issue the shifts.
You will still work with clients however it will be in a relationship way rather than winning business from cold calls.
In addition to the above, your role will be focused around the non-sales elements of running the desk, such as sending confirmation contracts, organising timesheets, pay queries etc.
Typically, this role suits a resourcer stepping up, an account manager or a consultant that wishes to reduce the cold contact.
Here’s what a typical day looks like: –
- Interviewing and screening candidates and then onboarding new candidates seeking work to our app.
- Helping candidates through their vetting process.
- Creating marketing profiles – this will showcase our best talent.
- Shortlisting vacancy – showcasing our best candidates for their roles with beautifully presented polished CVs.
- Candidate communication – keeping candidates updated with their work progress.
- Chasing timesheets ready for invoicing.
What sort of characters do well?
- You will need to be mentally strong; people are difficult to deal with and will often let you down last minute – a strong head will keep you positive and solution-focused.
- You will need to be organised – even though we have some top tech there are still processes to follow, as we supply staff into education there are several checks we need to meet before placing a candidate, your organisation skills will be useful here.
- You will need a strong drive – this is a tough job, there are a lot of positives, but they require some sacrifice, there will be long days and high pressure, but success will earn more here than you can in any over job.
- You will need to be a strong communicator – this is the big one, we work with people from all walks of life, and you will need to be able to engage with everyone, show empathy and build rapport quickly so you can break down the barriers and get the heart of any issue.
You will be predominantly office based, with the occasional WFH day to allow for the various administrative tasks that life presents. The office is based at St Katherines Dock, a short walk from Tower Bridge, Tower Hill, and Fenchurch Street Stations.
What’s It like to work here?
We are a fun, fast-paced business and we are driven to succeed, that said we play as hard as we work!
In the office you will hear the buzz of the sales team, the sound of the sales bells being rung when deals are closed, oh and always some kind Dj set in the background setting the rhythm.
As a key member of the team, you will enjoy regular drinks, events and even Michelin Stared Lunches. Here’s what you have missed recently, a Great Gatsby Style Christmas Party with Casino, Photo Booth, and Charleston Dance lesson! and a Celebration Lunch at Chef Galvin’s flagship city Michelin-starred restaurant, Galvin La Chappelle.
Apply today, give us a call, or pop in and say hi!