Geography KS3/KS4 Teacher | Redbridge School | Immediate Start
Principal Recruitment Technology
Geography KS3/KS4 Teacher | Redbridge Secondary School | Immediate Start
A secondary school in Redbridge is looking for an outstanding teacher who has had the experience of teaching within the secondary setting. This post would equally suit either an experienced senior leader wanting a new challenge or an experienced middle leader wishing to work with a group of dynamic school leaders as they develop their leadership skills.
The successful candidate for the position of Teacher of Geography will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires pupils and has experience teaching in a successful outer-city school
- Hold DfE Qualified Teacher Status, an undergraduate degree and preferably a postgraduate Degree
- Have a track record of successful learning and teaching and delivering results
- Excellent organisational skills and people management
- Good understanding of whole school behaviour strategies and inclusion issues
- Believe that every child can and will succeed
What the school offers:
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
- A network of outstanding practitioners and leaders to collaborate with and learn from
- A range of leadership and management opportunities to prepare you for your journey ahead
- If you are a high-calibre teacher of Humanities and you are available to teach for the final term don’t miss this chance.
If you are a high-calibre teacher of Geography and you are available to teach immediately, don’t miss this chance.
Let us get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one immediately, along with at least three months of experience in the last two years. If this is you then download our app today and register your interest in this job for automatic shortlisting.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value.