Experienced PE Teacher – Middlesex – ASAP Start!
Principal Recruitment Technology
Experienced PE Teacher – Middlesex – ASAP Start – Urgently Required!
At the school, the children are at the heart of everything they do.
They recognise each child’s unique contribution and build on their self-esteem, we will learn, grow and succeed together in a community rich in the values of Torah and Mitzvos, where every child is not only encouraged but inspired to reach their potential.
They recognise every child’s worth and provide opportunities for them to discover and develop their unique talents and abilities.
- Make an impact on the experience young people receive through PE and sport
- Ensure lessons are planned in accordance with the departmental scheme of work
- Assess, record, and report on the progress/attainment of pupils
- Prioritise and manage time effectively, ensuring continued professional development in line with the role
- Contribute to a full and extensive extracurricular programme
- Manage, coach, and officiate sports teams (predominantly cricket and football)
- Teach according to pupils’ educational needs
- Have a clear vision/focus
- Be passionate about the subject and communicate well with young people
- Maintain discipline in accordance with school procedures
- Ensure a high-quality learning environment
- Act within the school framework, which sets out their professional duties and responsibilities and uses for guidance purposes only, the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards (2012).
You will need a valid Enhanced DBS or happy to proceed to apply for a new one.
You must hold a QTS or must be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient experience.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months of experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join– it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!