Redbridge First Aid Trained Administrator Start February 20th
Principal Recruitment Technology
A secondary school in Redbridge needs a SIMS Administrator with First Aid training. This school is based close to Barkingside and Fairlop station (Central Line). They have been looking after the area for 100+ years. They hold a fantastic reputation for holding their standards to a high level.
Here are some of the other requirements for the role:
- Qualified First Aider
- Be willing to undergo training and refresh skills.
- Experience working with children.
- Ability to relate well and empathise with children.
- Able to support and encourage students.
- Able to develop and manage systems and procedures.
- Full working knowledge of relevant policies, codes of practice/legislation.
- Good ICT and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Organised and meticulous at maintaining accurate records.
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative.
- Able to act calmly at times of stress or pressure.
- Committed to the needs of students.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a Refreshed First Aid Certificate and at least three months of experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ needs from their agencies. Transparency, communication, good rates, and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced team, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so more accessible.
We connect schools with educators!