Behaviour Specialist | Mentor / Pastoral Support Officer | ASAP
Principal Recruitment Technology
Behaviour Specialist | Mentor/ Pastoral Support Officer | Immediate Start
A well-known independent Academy in Aldgate is searching for a Behaviour Mentor to join their team immediately. The school is a smaller academy with a strong management team. The school is searching for someone to implement their behaviour policies throughout the school, and this role with having elements of pastoral care within it.
The correct person would be working with mixed male and female students, from the ages of 11–16 years old. The school has diverse students, children with many different faiths and backgrounds.
The relevant person for this must have the following:
- To monitor, record and review the progress of individual students and to share information with relevant staff and parents/carers
- To provide information advice and guidance to specific students and their parents/carers.
- To be a key worker for identified students and liaise with Grange staff and external agencies to support academic and personal progress.
- To plan and deliver intervention programs to a small cohort of students to develop their social and emotional skills – tracking and evidencing progress.
- To plan and deliver elements of supportive interventions e.g. anger management
- To work with other Inclusion colleagues to provide ‘out of the classroom’ learning experiences.
- To facilitate, where appropriate, extra-curricular activities to engage and motivate students.
- To support the inclusive ethos of the school.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!