ENGLISH TEACHER – EALING – LONG TERM
Principal Recruitment Technology
Our client’s vision is to empower students so that they are able to take control of their own future and have enhanced life chances as a result of learning with us. They have very high expectations for the achievement of all of our students at our client’s school. There latest Ofsted report validates this sentiment with the school continuing to be judged as securely Good.
However, the real measurement of the school is not in its building or resources. It is about the strength and effectiveness of the people who belong to its community. There 2015 Ofsted inspection stated students are proud of their school. There curriculum is student-centred, and they aim for their education to be inspiring, stimulating and challenging. There students’ results in mathematics placed them in the top 2% per cent of schools nationally for progress made from KS2 to KS4 and humanities is in the top 3% nationally. Our client encourages and nurture a ‘growth’ mindset in all members of their community; this ethos is supported by their flexible curriculum, which enables their students to make rapid progress. As Ofsted stated: “The atmosphere is calm and orderly. Pupils have high aspirations and work hard”.
Our clients staff members, both teaching and support, are a dedicated and highly professional team with a genuine interest in the psychological and physical well-being, and development of each and every student. Our pastoral care systems ensure that the students are provided with every opportunity to max their full potential. It is well known that the staff, students and parents of our clients school work in close partnership to ensure that all the necessary ingredients are in place to meet individual needs.
- To effectively plan lessons that are stimulating, relevant and well-structured to a wide range of abilities, social, emotional and communication needs to ensure all students can participate and reach their full potential.
- Work with members of the Leadership Team in the development, review, and evaluation of the curriculum.
- Promote good student behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in
- line with established policy and encourage students to take responsibility for their own behaviour.
- To ensure that individual strategies are incorporated into all planning for teaching and learning, are rigorously monitored and evaluated and appropriately changed when required.
- A School that will help you grow into your max potential.
- An Amazing Team of Teachers who will help and support you throughout your time here.
- Students who are an amazing experience to teach.
- Top Quality Facilities.
- Strong Teacher Development.
- A School with High Standards and top Expectations.
Start Date: ASAP
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!