English teacher – Stratford – September start
Principal Recruitment Technology
Do you have a love for English?
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate driven teacher to join the school’s collaborative team. This academy is a mixed secondary academy that believe that education is an intrinsic good that should be enjoyed. They want them to feel enriched by having studied a wide range of great literature from British classics to more modern and diverse authors. The school is looking for someone who will pursue this mission with them. The successful candidate will be joining a high-performing department that has an outstanding record of exam success. The successful candidate must have experience teaching across a range of key stages, with the ability to raise student achievement and add value within the MFL curriculum, as well as knowledge and understanding of the current MFL specifications at Key Stage 4. This role will require an excellent classroom practitioner who will continue to raise the high standards in the English Department and will ensure high-quality provision and effective teaching and learning in line with the English curriculum.
- To support the Head and play an integral role in promoting all aspects of the school ethos, inspiring and motivating students and being an active member of the school community.
- To be responsible for realising high-quality learning in their subject area and all other interactions with students
- To effectively plan lessons that are stimulating, relevant and well-structured to a wide range of abilities, social, emotional and communication needs to ensure all students can participate and reach their full potential.
- Work with members of the Leadership Team in the development, review, and evaluation of the curriculum.
- Promote good student behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy and encourage students to take responsibility for their own behaviour.
- You must have a PGCE in the subject and QTS
- Evidence of relevant continuing professional development
- An outstanding classroom practitioner who can inspire students with an enthusiasm for learning
- Planning of lessons/schemes of work in line with the demands of an examination syllabus
- Evidence of effective positive behaviour management
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to reflect constructively on the effectiveness of the lesson
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!