Caretaker Facilities Manager – Hackney – Immediate start
Principal Recruitment Technology
An academy in London is in need of caretaker. This is school is in a close proximity to the station as well as a bus route.
The relevant person would need:
- Enhanced DBS/ be willing to apply for a new DBS
- Experience of working in a similar role
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Open and secure the buildings in the morning and/or evening, checking all evacuation routes and emergency exits are clear. Always make a note of any problems or damage and report them to the Line Manager. Locking up of the site can be at late hours.
- Operate security alarms and be a key holder for the premises.
- Unlock, open, close and lock gates as required. Maintain security being vigilant for any strangers or visitors on the site and checking their identity. Site access points are only to be open if they are supervised. Supervise gates when required as a visible presence actively communicating with visitors.
- Operate fire alarms and carry out set duties during evacuations.
- Operate equipment as required such as flood lighting.
- Provide access for approved lets, oversee their use and lock up as required. Lets must follow the security arrangements that are in place.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers to plan, coordinate and implement the inspection, maintenance and repair of the internal and external fabric of the building and any machinery or plant within the building.
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety compliance of the site and oversee the security of the premises to provide a safe and secure environment for all learners, staff and visitors
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a teaching qualification and QTS along with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds! – principal-education.co.uk/download
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!