Principal Recruitment Technology
This academy is looking for a Midday Assistant to provide support to the pupils during the school lunch hour. The candidate will play a key part in maintaining the outstanding quality of personal care given to all members of the school community.
· Work as part of a team, to ensure the supervision of pupils throughout the lunch period
· Ensure the children’s health, safety, welfare and good conduct
· Be aware of, and comply with, policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
· Perform any additional particular duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Headteacher
· Promote the vision, aims and values of the school.
· Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils.
· Adaptability to work with a range of individuals.
· Flexible attitude to work.
· Willingness to support colleagues.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App– it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!