Data Administrator SIMS
Principal Recruitment Technology
A mixed secondary school is looking for an experienced data administrator to join their school. This school works alongside three other schools to ensure their students have opportunities for collaboration and access to a variety of enrichment opportunities from across the community trust schools.
· Maintain and develop the use of the SIMS by all personnel within the school, including Teaching and Support staff.
· Management and amendment of the timetable using SIMS
· Developing procedures for capturing all pupil changes, including set changes, classroom changes and teacher changes
· Assist the Registrar in maintaining the pupil information on SIMS and carry out the SIMS rollover from academic year to year
· Liaise with SLT member’s responsible for examinations, curriculum, and assessment.
· Working alongside other members of the IT Team as required and at the discretion of the IT Services Manager
· Assist the IT Services Manager and Head of Administration in the development and use of the Parent Portal and other systems linked to SIMS
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App– it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!