SEND Teacher |Tower Hamlets | Immediate start
Principal Recruitment Technology
This special school academy, catering for children and young people between the ages of 2 – 19 years, are looking for a SEND Teacher to work with their students. You must enjoy working with children and be able to relate well to both students and adults and want to make a difference to the lives of our young people.
- Assessing and recording children’s needs and progress.
- Helping pupils to cope with and overcome problems that arise because of impairments or learning difficulties.
- Developing and fostering the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of pupils.
- Encouraging students to develop self-confidence and independence, and to reach their potential.
- Setting specific, time-related targets for each child and liaising with parents and education professionals.
- Teaching the children, either in a separate room or with the other pupils.
- Advising class teachers about adapting the curriculum, teaching strategies, suitable textbooks, information technology and software and other related matters.
- Meeting and advising parents.
- Liaising with other professionals such as psychologists and speech and language therapists.
- Adapting the National Curriculum and conventional teaching methods to meet individual needs.
The ideal candidate will have the below:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Experience teaching within a SEN environment.
- A current enhanced DBS or willingness to apply for a new one.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!