SEMH Teaching Assistant | Wapping | Permanent | Immediate start
Principal Recruitment Technology
This secondary school is looking for a SEMH Teaching Assistant to join their school and help young people in an educational setting. They builds on the individual needs of the students by providing all students with a truly personalised curriculum to enable enhanced learning and the nurturing of inquisitive minds.
As an SEMH Teaching Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing the needs of students and using your knowledge and specialist skills to support students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
- Work with school staff to maintain good behaviour in class and during 1:1 sessions, and to monitor progress.
- Quickly build strong working relationships with students, and act as a positive role model.
- Supporting children with daily tasks.
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students.
- Requires SEN and/or SEMH experience.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom.
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
You must hold a recent DBS or proceed to apply for a new one.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!