MFL Teacher | Forest Gate | Easter Start
Principal Recruitment Technology
A school based in Forest Gate are seeking an enthusiastic, outstanding and innovative professional to become part of the language department. You will be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning through the delivery of interesting and innovative lessons that will inspire and develop the pupils.
This school it was rated by Ofsted as outstanding in November 2022. The report states that “Leaders have the highest expectations of their pupils, which are embodied by all staff members”. They school have been providing the very best education for Roman Catholic boys in this area since before 1875.
This role requires an outstanding and confident classroom practitioner of Languages who can demonstrate the very highest standards of teaching.
- To be responsible for teaching pupils according to their educational needs.
- To consider advice and to follow the direction given by the Head of the relevant Department(s) and Senior Staff
- To plan and prepare courses and lessons, using a variety of teaching methods and to provide written/oral feedback on class and homework, in accordance with the scheme of work.
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, maintaining accurate records and using the information to inform teaching and learning.
- To endeavour to establish a good rapport with classes and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework (according to school policy).
- To attend departmental meetings.
- To participate in the development of appropriate syllabuses, materials, reviews of schemes of work and policies. To contribute to the department’s improvement plan and its implementation.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join– it takes just 60 seconds! – principal-education.co.uk/download
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!