Head of Religious Studies and PSHE | Tower Hamlets | September Start
Principal Recruitment Technology
One of our innovative and supportive schools are seeking to appoint a highly talented and ambitious Head of Religious Education and PSHE. This post provides a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Religious Education and PSHE Teacher to receive the very best experience in their leadership journey. This school builds on the individual needs of our students providing all students with a truly personalised curriculum to enable enhanced learning and the nurturing of inquisitive minds.
- To set high expectations for achievement and to ensure all students attain the highest possible standards in RS and PSHE.
- To support students’ entitlement to a broad and balanced curriculum by ensuring equality of access.
- To continue to develop the school’s commitment to the quality and breadth of learning inside and beyond the classroom.
- To construct, revise and develop schemes of work and to include a variety of resources and teaching and learning methods to allow all students to achieve success.
- Plan, prepare and assess in line with school policies and guidelines, with reference to the programme of study in the National Curriculum and statutory frameworks.
- Provide relevant information about students and their work and their progress to the school and to parents in accordance with the school procedures.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding teacher with strengths in delivering RS and PSHE at Key Stage 3 and 4.
- A strong leader capable of sharing their vision for RS and PSHE education and inspiring staff.
- Up-to-date with curriculum developments, statutory guidance and research based pedagogy in RS and PSHE at Key Stage 3 and GCSE.
- Qualified – Degree, PGCE or QTS.
- Safeguarding trained.