ICT/Computer Science Teacher | September | Ilford
Principal Recruitment Technology
We are looking for a full time ICT/Computer Science Teacher to join our team at our School in Ilford. This school have an expanding and responsive curriculum aimed at enhancing choice and opportunity for students as they progress through the school.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement throughout the course.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
- Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
Interested candidates will have:
- The ability to teach IT to KS3/ KS4 and possibly KS5
- The ability to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- The ability to motivate and achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work collaboratively
- The ability to form positive working relationships with staff and pupils
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a relevant qualification with at least three months experience in the last two years.
Just click the link here to join – it takes just 60 seconds! principal-education.co.uk/download
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agencies. Transparency, communication, great rates, and ease of accepting work.
Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff.
We connect schools with educators!