Finance Assistant | Immediate start | Temp to perm | Hackney
Principal Recruitment Technology
We are seeking to find a Finance Assistant to join a high achieving, thriving school. This school prides itself on academic rigour and high expectations for every child. Fostering students’ creativity and character is at the core of this school’s culture with a strong emphasis on Arts education and Sport alongside a broad, academic curriculum.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and budgets
- Process invoices and payments
- Manage petty cash
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of payroll
- Assist in the management of procurement processes
- Previous experience in a finance assistant role
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- FMS experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please note that this is a temp to perm role that starts immediately.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!