Business Teacher |Ilford | September Start
Principal Recruitment Technology
We are currently seeking a Business Teacher to take on their career in one our schools this September.
You will joining be joining a community that has been at the heart of the local community for over 60 years providing an excellent education for all young people that join their thriving institution. They are ambitious for their students, setting high aspirations in all that they do. They aim to ensure that they achieve the best exam results possible, have opportunities to develop their talents and aptitudes, and become confident young people who will step out to meet the challenges of the world today.
Job responsibilities will include:
- To assist in the development of appropriate syllabuses, resources, schemes of work, marking policies and teaching strategies in the Curriculum Area and faculty.
- To assist in the management of the business planning function of the department, to ensure the needs of the students are reflected in the aims and objectives.
- Teaching Business Studies across a wide range of ages and abilities, and from Year 7 to ‘A’ level, as required.
- Working under the general direction of the Head of Department, adhering to, and helping to develop department resources.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified teacher status
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Evidence of good classroom practice and excellent teaching, including the use of different learning styles.
- Have an enhanced DBS
- An enthusiastic approach to working with children
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!