French Teacher KS3/4 | September Start | Waltham Forest
Principal Recruitment Technology
Our agency is excited to announce a fantastic opportunity for a KS 3/4 French Teacher to join a reputable school in September. This school have achieved within the top 4% of schools nationally for GCSE results since 2014. They have an exceptionally high standards for every individual. They believe every student can accomplish remarkable things and they work intensely to ensure that each student have every opportunity to develop as leaders and gentlemen. You will be responsible for maximising the academic progress of the students and working with colleagues to participate fully in the development of the department.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught.
· Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential.
· Set homework which is appropriate to the student’s ability and their wider workload, following School policy.
· Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
· Evidence of improving the teaching and learning of French through schemes of work and extra-curricular activities
· Experience of teaching KS3/4
· Familiarity with the National Curriculum of England (plus IGCSE/GCSE and/or A Levels as appropriate)
· Holds a valid enhanced DBS.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!