DT Teacher KS3/4 | September Start | Hackney
Principal Recruitment Technology
Our agency is excited to promote a new opportunity for a KS 3/4 DT Teacher to join one of our schools in September. This school is a mixed secondary school located in the heart of Hackney. They are one of the oldest schools in England having recently celebrated their 500th anniversary. The Leadership and Management of the school has been regularly Judged to be Outstanding by OFSTED.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Teach across all levels and abilities.
· Develop, maintain and stimulate pupils’ curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Design.
· Plan, prepare and deliver purposeful and productive lessons to assigned classes.
· Develop pupils’ familiarity, competence and confidence within a safe workshop environment.
· Attend parent’s evenings.
· Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
· Evidence of teaching within a school.
· Experience of teaching KS3/4
· Familiarity with the National Curriculum of England (plus IGCSE/GCSE and/or A Levels as appropriate)
· Holds a valid enhanced DBS.
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!