Business and Economic Teacher | September Start | Redbridge
Principal Recruitment Technology
Are you an experienced business and economics professional looking for a teaching position for the upcoming academic year? Look no further! We are currently hiring for a Business and Economic Teacher to start in September.You will be joining a school that pride themselves on providing an outstanding learning environment in which their students realise their full potential. They have an expanding and responsive curriculum aimed at enhancing choice and opportunity for students as they progress through the school from Year 7 to Year 13.This school upholds the traditional values of respect and tolerance, resulting in harmony in their multicultural community, where the contribution of every individual is valued.
Your job responsibilities will include:
· Teach a set timetable per week.
· To plan and prepare lessons with regard to individual need, with reference to school policies, national requirements and local policies
· Set and mark work in accordance with School and department policies, giving constructive feedback from appropriate tasks.
· Maintain accurate records of pupils’ attainment and academic progress and writing assessments and reports on pupils as required.
· Promote the general progress and well-being of individual pupils through ensuring the maintenance of good order and discipline among all pupils and safeguard their Health and Safety.
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Proven successful teaching through the achievement of excellent pupil progress.
· A commitment to the school’s visions, values and ethos.
· Holds a valid Enhanced DBS
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!