Cover Manager | Immediate Start | Redbridge
Principal Recruitment Technology
We are currently seeking a Cover Manger to join a school that won ‘ Best Independent Senior School of the Year’ award right away!
This school is a UK leading co-educational day and boarding school. They pride themselves on providing an outstanding learning environment in which their students realise their full potential This school have an expanding and responsive curriculum aimed at enhancing choice and opportunity for students as they progress through the school from Year 7 to Year 13. They also upholds the traditional values of respect and tolerance, resulting in harmony in their multicultural community, where the contribution of every individual is valued.
Your job responsibilities will include:
· Managing and organising cover for absent staff both teaching and non-teaching.
· The line management of all cover supervisors including their induction, training and appraisal.
· To ensure confidential or sensitive material is handled appropriately and accurately.
· Ensuring that all classes have an appropriate teacher and support in the management of teaching cover for sickness, courses, meetings, school trips, visits etc.
· Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, equal opportunities, health and safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
· Previous experience as a Cover Supervisor
· A degree level qualification, or equivalent
· Working knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, codes of practice, and awareness of relevant legislation eg safeguarding.
· Able to lead, develop and motivate a team of staff, delegating duties as required.
· Holds a valid Enhanced DBS
Let’s get started!
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!