Maths Teacher | Sept 23| Redbridge Academy
Principal Recruitment Technology
A secondary academy in Redbridge is looking for a Maths teacher to join their team from September 2023. This school is located close to Seven King Station (Elizabeth Line) which is a 20-minute journey to Liverpool Street station.
The school is known for striving for excellence and achieved great Maths results throughout the past 10 years. They hold the highest achieving GCSE & A Level Maths results within Redbridge.
The school are a well-known academy that serves the local community.
The school is looking for a teacher that can teach KS3 & 4 (KS5 as a bonus).
The relevant teacher will need to have the following:
- To plan and prepare courses and lessons, using a variety of teaching methods and to provide written/oral feedback on class and homework in accordance with the scheme of learning.
- To plan effectively to ensure all students can meet their potential, taking account of the needs of students who are underachieving, very able students and those with special educational needs, making use of relevant information and specialist help where available.
- To take account of ethnic and cultural diversity to enrich the curriculum and raise achievement.
- To participate in the development of appropriate syllabuses, materials, reviews of schemes of work and policies. To contribute to the department’s improvement plan and its implementation.
- To endeavour to establish a good rapport with classes and to encourage good practice about punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework (according to Academy policy).
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, maintaining accurate records and using the information to inform teaching and learning.
- cohort level and identify underperformance.
- Direct experience of managing a budget and resources.
- Experience of team leadership and team building.
- Experience of mentoring or coaching a colleague or team to make improvements or address underperformance’.
- An understanding and appreciation of the value of interesting and stimulating display and other motivational materials.
- A familiarity with Information Technology and with its educational use to enhance learning and teaching.
Let’s get started!
To qualify for this post, you must hold a teaching qualification and QTS along with at least three months experience in the last two years. If this is you then download our app today and register your interest in this job for automatic shortlisting.
Just click the link here Download App – it takes just 60 seconds!
Who are Principal?
The Principal founders have worked hard on understanding what ‘Supply Staff’ need from their agency’s. Transparency, communication, good rates and ease of accepting work. Principal was founded to try and bring change to the education recruitment industry. Combining a unique blend of human expertise and the latest recruitment technology, we are set to provide the best value experience for both schools and supply staff. With the Principal’s strong App and experienced staff, we ensure that working with schools through an agency has never been so easier.
We connect schools with educators!